If Carl Lewis says jump, you say how do I get as high as you? Here he discusses the vegan and vegetarian diets, as well as how athletes sometimes eat much better and much worse than the general population. It isn’t the whole praise for veganism that some people would want, but it’s refreshing to have someone who was focused on winning Olympic gold medals rather than ethical considerations discuss what we should eat.
- Veggie Meal Plans Keeps You Fit (after50health.com)
- Bill Clinton (Almost) Vegan: Why & the Health Benefits [VIDEOS] (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- Forget Fried: Activists Go Green at the First Ever Texas Veggie Fair (smudailymustang.com)
- Vegan Diet Review (justslimming.com)
- Reasons for Going on a Vegan Diet (justslimming.com)