I’ve been aware of the program for years, especially since we have a family friend who swears by it. He’s changed the look of his body and made himself really fit using it.
Trouble is, he was basically a personal trainer to begin with.
And there lies the rub. P90x works for macho ex-jocks (with miraculously good knees) and former pilates instructors. But for anyone with physical issues (like bad knees) the whole focus on working through the pain can be a ticket to rehab, not toned abs.
So unless we get P90x lite (P4x?), this fitness craze is going to be limited for those already in shape to get more so.
- Rev Abs: Day 2 (Fire Up Your Abs) (wcman1976.wordpress.com)
- P90x helps me in getting Complements – Virginia Beach, VA (travelpod.com)
- Should TCI Government Try P90X? (pilatesandreikiinparadise.com)
- Friday – “Reader’s Choice” – My second interview with P90X’s Joe Bovino! (fit-zaang.com)
- Life “After” Insanity (the workout program, not the mental condition) (wcman1976.wordpress.com)
- Power 90 Day -5 (buffywood.wordpress.com)
- Rachel Maddow Points And Laughs At Politico’s Coverage Of P90X Workout On Capitol Hill (mediaite.com)
- June Gloom (blobtoblog.wordpress.com)
- Billie, where on EARTH have you been?? (theweighitis.wordpress.com)
- I should have known better (primaldawn.wordpress.com)
- The Fitness Revolution Will Be Televised (After Leno) (nytimes.com)