The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 120,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Thank you for your interest and support. Please write to me at email@example.com if you have specific questions you’d like me to address.
Let me also take a moment to thank Dr. Oz, who graces my weekly supermarket magazines and gives me many, many, many, miracle cures for weight loss.
- 2012 in review (thesamerowdycrowd.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in review at Mixed American Life (mixedamericanlife.wordpress.com)
- abgrara 2012 in review (abgrara.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in review (jamieonline.wordpress.com)
- My Blogs 2012 in review! (flamidwyfe.wordpress.com)