Serotonin, Mood and Weight Loss — An Interview with Judith Wurtman | Habit Guide.
Summary: Discussing the idea of carbohydrates being necessary to allow the amino acid tryptophan, which produces serotonin, into the brain. Also a quick look at the possible seasonal variation in mood and the need to adapt the diet to the season.
In other research, we have a clear association with supplemental tryptophan and weight loss through decreasing appetite.
- Serotonin, Mood and Weight Loss – An Interview with Judith Wurtman | Habit Guide (alternativendhealth.wordpress.com)
- The Serotonin Diet and Depression (everydayhealth.com)
- Gobbling turkey doesn’t make you drowsy (windsorstar.com)
- Gobbling turkey doesn’t make you drowsy (vancouversun.com)
- Grizzly Weight Loss: Natural Weight Fluctuation. (alternativendhealth.wordpress.com)
- Arresting Depression and Dizziness in School (josoftblog.wordpress.com)
- 20 Foods to Help You Sleep Better (ecosalon.com)
- Are Weight-Loss Drugs the Answer to the Obesity Epidemic? by Prof. Judith J. Wurtman, Ph.D. (spiriterial.com)