If you have a fairly common name like I do, google now blesses you with not only a sense of yourself but also of what other people with a similar name have done in their lives.
I’m proud of the Christopher Maloneys out there. We have doctors (lots of doctors -moms-to-be take note), a philosophy professor, a marketing guru, and we get to list Christopher Meloni as one of us because google does.
If you know Christopher Meloni, chances are you have a crush on him. Honestly, I’ve never watched his shows, but the buzz is that he’s way hot.
But that doesn’t matter to me. As a dad I love Meloni’s work ethic and his dedication to his family.
If you’ve ever considered the career of actor, it’s a little like trying to be an astronaut. Even if you have the talent and the stamina to outlast the competition, actually landing a paying job is dependent on so many factors completely out of your control.
Meloni has to work really hard just to stay in place. Fourteen hours a day are a normal occurrence. But he carves out time when he can. “I have to work out for my sanity, but I have to see my children for my soul.”
- Alexander Skarsgard says his True Blood co-star Christopher Meloni is hot (houseofvampires.wordpress.com)
- ‘True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgård: ‘Christopher Meloni is so hot’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Christopher Meloni Officially Joins ‘True Blood’ (aoltv.com)
- Christopher Meloni Lands Major ‘True Blood’ Role (hollywood.com)
- Christopher Meloni Bringing Some Law & Order to True Blood (eonline.com)
- Christopher Meloni Joins Season Five of TRUE BLOOD as Series Regular (collider.com)
- Casting Call: Christopher Meloni in Talks for Jackie Robinson Drama 42; Ed Harris May Reunite with Michael Bay for PAIN AND GAIN (collider.com)
- Chistopher Meloni Lands Major Role on ‘True Blood’ (inquisitr.com)
- D.I.L.F: Chris Meloni (celebmancrushblog.com)
- No More SVU, No Problem! Christopher Meloni May Join True Blood Cast!!! (perezhilton.com)
- Chris Meloni Warns Against The Dangers Of Slip ‘N Slides (buzzfeed.com)