It should be a beautiful evening, and look for Northern Lights tonight. A massive solar flare is coming, which is either 1) random or 2) in response to something here on earth. We’d all like to blame someone else, but let’s all take a moment to see how we can make ourselves personally responsible for this celestial event. After all, everything on the planet does revolve around us personally. Since it’s a good thing, I’d like to think it’s a direct response to my taking action on my taxes. The sun saw what I was doing and said: “Good show! Here’s a solar flare to cheer you on!” What’s your reason?
- The American “Doomsday Prepper”: Solar Flares Underscore the Need to Prepare (prweb.com)
- Solar Status: Chance of M-Class flares from rotating sun spot (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Is this the best aurora picture ever taken? (dailymail.co.uk)
- Solar Flare – How it can affect our earth? (geologyfreak.wordpress.com)
- Death to electricity – coming soon? (2012prophesy.wordpress.com)
- Why the World is (not) Going to End (poptropicalthunder.wordpress.com)