So you get into the Biggest Loser challenge. You win! But do you keep the weight off? Keep in mind that statistically most people regain their weight within five years.
Unfortunately the Biggest Loser doesn’t follow its contestants and they drop out of sight unless they are busy promoting themselves as weight loss gurus. Those few individuals do keep their weight off for the most part. But a number of former contestants do not.
The biggest take home from the Biggest Loser is that you need to continue to live the lifestyle. So in order to really show the benefits, the program really needs to continue to work with its contestants. That would be an inspirational program! Show me the Biggest Loser twenty year reunion program.
- Biggest Loser Finale Down to a Few Good Men, but Who Lost Enough to Win It All? (eonline.com)
- The Biggest Loser: Jennifer wins at home prize, John takes it all (examiner.com)
- Biggest loser shopping for swimwear (mya.co.uk)
- The Biggest Loser & Inside The Royal Marriage Preview Videos (rightcelebrity.com)
- ‘The Biggest Loser’ Finale Recap: Three Big Boys and One Winner (buddytv.com)
- ‘The Biggest Loser’: Who Are the Final Three? (aoltv.com)
- Biggest Loser Finals Tonight (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- Anna Kournikova Leaving ‘Biggest Loser’ (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Anna Kournikova won’t be returning for another season of ‘The Biggest Loser’ (insidetv.ew.com)
- WOW! Check Out ‘Big Vinny’s’ Biggest Loser Make Over! (wycd.radio.com)
- CaféFit Offers “The Biggest Loser” Trainer Anna Kournikova Dieting Coffee (prweb.com)
- ‘The Biggest Loser’ Recap: The Marathon Puts One Back In, and Takes Two Out (buddytv.com)