Peanut allergy increase 1997-2002: 100%
1 in 17 children under three now has a food allergy (M.D. estimates).
265% increase in food allergy hospitalizations.
9 in 10 breast cancers are environmentally triggered.
- From FAI :: “Give It Up!” for Food Allergy Awareness Week! (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Can Restaurants Handle Food Allergies? (organaholic.com)
- Can someone with peanut allergies eat other nuts? (zocdoc.com)
- Food Allergies Are Expensive (fooducate.com)
- Food Allergy Treatment Centre To Desensitize Patients With Peanut Allergy (allergizer.com)
- Starting solid foods BEFORE four months could cut risk of peanut allergy (dailymail.co.uk)
- Serious Allergies: How to Keep Your Teen Safe (webmd.com)
- Chick-Fil-A and Peanut Allergies: Is It Safe? (thefoodallergymom.wordpress.com)
- Food Allergies (anthomas760.wordpress.com)