The problem with interviewing people about serious health topics is that, occasionally, they make you laugh. This particular interviewer didn’t realize how funny he’d find this poor man’s voice. One of the downsides to live television. I can never decide if it’s ok for me to laugh at his laughter.
But then, most of the funny things on YouTube seem to involve violence done to oneself as a result of alcohol consumption. So here’s Tim Hawkins on why he doesn’t drink beer.
- Laughter. (hersoftlyspokenheart.wordpress.com)
- Peace, My Friends…and Some Laughter (planejaner.com)
- Giggles and laughter… (confessionsofadizzyblonde.wordpress.com)
- Ironically, Laughter Could Kill Comedian Bill Cosby! (cinemablend.com)
- The Best Medicine (doingitwritenow.wordpress.com)
- Living Better – Laughter is the Best Medicine (pinerest.wordpress.com)
- Laughter is Contagious, and Truly the Best Medicine (takeasecondandrelax.wordpress.com)
- Inappropriate cake is inappropriate… (gemcitytiffany.wordpress.com)
- Critical Evaluation: Audio Work (amberjking.wordpress.com)
- Why We Laugh (psychologytoday.com)