I’m not sure why this is surprising. What is surprising is that Florida is going to be down to 32 degrees. That’s pretty cold, especially when you’re driving around in an open golf cart. I’d button up those plastic flaps, people! Up here, make sure you have enough oil and think about staying home or driving slow.
It always seems like we’re preparing for the next terrible snow, but it doesn’t sound that much different from the last storm. Right now we don’t have quite enough snow for the ski runs, which is about the Maine equivalent to not enough rain for crops. So let’s all take a day by the fire, celebrate the snow with some hot chocolate, and be glad we’re not in Florida. For an entirely different take on the weather, watch this guy.
- In Search of (No) Snow (ezrasf.com)
- Snow remains in afternoon forecast (heraldnet.com)
- Snow likely to hit just in time for the Tuesday evening commute (seattlepi.com)
- Snow to come later and melt by Tuesday (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Snow likely to hit just in time for the Tuesday evening commute (pnwlocalnews.com)
- Hibernate or Go Macho! (marvinallanwilliams.wordpress.com)
- Preparations already under way for snow on Tuesday (seattlepi.com)
- Weather service adjusts forecast for snow this week (heraldnet.com)
- Winter weather advisory issued, plows deployed as snow begins – Chicago Sun-Times (news.google.com)
- Snow, But Not Much (slog.thestranger.com)
- Where’s your Daily Bread? Land of Snow Wimps (reelingintheyears.wordpress.com)
- Snowfalls Continue Sunshine State’s Ironic Reputation for Extreme Weather (prweb.com)
- Snow followed by flooding predicted in Eastern Washington (thenewstribune.com)