How many of us never learn to work with our backs? So many of my patients have multiple back issues that compound each other. Ultimately they end at the surgeon, but afterward I see them for continuing pain.
Pain is not a Tylenol deficiency! Pay attention to what your back is saying, and if you need a translator, see someone gentle.
- Why does my back hurt? (zocdoc.com)
- Johnson & Johnson Recalls Even More Tylenol (webmd.com)
- Tylenol Recall Expanded (fitsugar.com)
- 7 Things I Know About Back Pain (citymove.wordpress.com)
- Another Tylenol Recall from MediPlex (culturalhealth.blogspot.com)
- Alternative Treatments for Pain (healthmad.com)