I’ve shortened the list because I like to see everything on one page.
Summary: If you LOVE gargling with spices and looking weird in public places you’ll like these tips. There isn’t a lot of study proof, but if you’re having fun, who cares?
Booster One is rocket fuels: tomato juice with horseradish, hot sauce and lime. Ok, definitely a wake-up wonder, but on an empty stomach? The reflux police might be calling on this one.
The other is Kombucha tea. The tea is fermented and may contain a tiny amount of alcohol. Personally, it continues to ferment in me after drinking. The homemade tea does the same. The weight loss is based on a tea instead of soft drinks, so any other tea would be fine.
Booster #2: power pills.
#3 Alternate calorie days 2000 calorie days with dessert alternating with 1200 calorie days. Makes you a “fat burning furnace.” No human studies. Mice did as well on cholesterol free every other day as on totally cholesterol free diets when lowering cholesterol.
#4 Spices and spirulina
½ TBP of pepper, dill seeds or parsley on every meal. I get the feeling I don’t want to eat at Dr. Oz’s house. It sounds a bit…peppery?
And spirulina as a snack. Maybe as a salad, but as a cookie or a chip? Sorry, but yuck. (And I’m the guy who likes the wasabi peas, gargling with spices and making a fool of myself).
Five rubber bands of ice cold water. Take a band off for every glass you drink.
Swishing spices in your mouth. Now its ginger, cinnamon, and turmeric in a glass for gargling.
Time to fidget: Act like you have to pee all the time.
Super power stretch: unsupported squats with upper-body twists.
- The Feeding Tube Diet: A Magical Weight-Loss Solution? | The Dr. Oz Show (humanbodyengineer.wordpress.com)
- The Dr. Oz Impossible Question, One Word, And The Free “Ultimate Weight Loss Guide” (alternativendhealth.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Oz’s 10 Weight-Loss Commandments Reworked (alternativendhealth.wordpress.com)
- Excellent Tips To Help You Kick Start Your Weight Loss (gethealthyblog.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Oz weight lossTips (weightloser7.blogspot.com)
- Dr. Oz’s Tip For Weight Loss – Cheat! (now100fm.radio.com)
- When Initial Weight Loss Ends in Disappointment (mariaslastdiet.com)