As part of the dialogue I have realized there is absolutely no way to really look at the two fields comprehensively and have any doubt about which is a better fit for a particular student. So I put together a book based on our conversations.
Do you need this book? Answer a few questions:
What percentage of female medical students report being sexually harassed by clinical faculty or their superiors?
How does the suicide rate compare between professions?
What is the average expected workload for a medical student and a resident? What is the actual workload?
What is the average starting salary for a just graduated N.D.?
What is the time frame within which an N.D. can be expected to earn as much as an M.D.?
What are the fundamental issues facing each profession over the next fifty years?
What are the ten fundamental differences between the professions that determine how happy you would be in either?
- How To Choose A Naturopathic Doctor. (alternativendhealth.wordpress.com)
- New eBook Teaches Medical Students to Perform Physical Exams on Patients (prweb.com)
- We could learn more as a House Officer than as a Medical Student (drkokogyi.wordpress.com)
- New Book Out! N.D. Vs M.D., What Should I Be? (hygeianpublishing.wordpress.com)
- More Medical Students Resorting To Prostitution (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Medical Students to Wear 3D Glasses for Anatomy Class? (medgadget.com)
- Teaching Program Evaluated For Breaking Bad News To Patients (medicalnewstoday.com)
- “Just”: The Ultimate 4-Letter Word (mywhitecoatisonfire.com)
- AAMC Approves New Medical College Admission Test (prweb.com)
- “Thank you for letting me know” (scrubbedin.wordpress.com)